Thursday, August 28, 2014

The day my life was turned on its ear

Most of the world knows of the shooting at UCSB. The kid who couldn't get laid went on a shooting spree... Its sad, especially when you live where I do...

I live on a small street in Isla Vista, CA..... on the corner where the shootings started May 23rd, 2014. 

Now I wasn't home that night thank God and Walt Disney(I was at Disneyland meeting a few of my favorite YouTubers).

But when people try to tell me that the entire thing was a hoax and they live in IRELAND of all places, I kinda have to say you need your head checked. 

This person and I were having a back and forth tonight on her "intuition" and "common sense" about the shooting being a propaganda, fake thing and that the shooter is still alive. The last message they sent me was this:

+Amanda Tate Clearly I do not believe that story. its shocking and hard to take in but you know, i replied to your comment, told you how I found out and got my beliefs now and had to swallow my pride and say hey this was never real and im a loser for believing it was for the short time I did. you live you learn. you can choose to examine and see both sides if you wish, I would, despite the awesome story, which now to me even looks like an obvious joke. I dont think youll do that Amanda, infact by you reply I can tell you wont. and thats fine with me. I dont care if you automatically disagree with me. thats fine and you can think and do what you pleace. Have a good day :)

Bitch please! I saw the aftermath!! You can't fake that hurt, the pain that my community, the victims families have had to endure. I seriously believe I had a small case of PTSD because of everything that happened afterwards. I couldn't handle seeing that many people hurt at the same time. It took a toll on me.

I just wish people in other countries would realize that they aren't here so they don't have to go through this madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment